Anáil’s committee consists of a chairperson, secretary, treasurer, website co-ordinator, education officer and 1-2 committee members. Each committee has a minimum term of 2 years.
- Olivia Quinn CNSp Nenagh ULHG – Chair
- Clare Connolly CNSp COPD Outreach GUH – Secretary
- Elizabeth Kavanagh RANP Our Ladies of Lourdes – Treasurer
- Liga Kokina CNSp UHL – Website Co-Ordinator
- Helen Mulryan cANP GUH- Educational Officer
- Lisa Egan RANP MRHP – Paediatric Educational Officer
The Anáil AGM is held during at the Irish Thoracic Society Annual Scientific Conference in November each year.
Membership is open to registered nurses who have a responsibility for patients with respiratory conditions or have any interest in respiratory nursing.
Members hold individual voting rights and are entitled to one vote each.
The secretary will maintain a register of members. This list is the property of Anáil.
Member’s details will not be given to any third party without the express consent of the member. Member’s details may be shared with other members of Anáil.